Monday, January 30, 2006

 

Monday

1. Today I learned or perhaps was strongly reminded of the fragility of life.

2. When driving into work I forgot my toll money and my atm card. So I had to take the long way. I was running late for the eye doctor so I called to tell them so. I missed my exit and ended up on a different interstate, which was under major construction. I then ended up on the express side as opposed to the local side, meaning that it would be that much longer before I could get off the interstate and either turn around or try to muddle my way through the city. Anyway - I found that at the place where the local and express merge, I could drive straight across the local lanes and catch an exit. Lucky for me, there wasn't much traffic so I made a 90 degree turn across 6 lanes of highway and made to the exit. (IL 1 - North Halsted) I was then able to turn on 156th street and make my way back to I-94.

2. Twin Beds are really expensive -- when walked into the mattress place and I saw the $279 price tag on the bed, I was like, ok thats a lil more then I wanted to spend, but I can handle then. It took me a few minutes to realize that was only for the head board and the footboard. The mattress and box spring were an addittonal $399.

Comments:
Yikes! That is a lot for a twin bed, but Anna's excitment was well worth it. Sorry to hear about your long computer! I hated mornings that started out like that.

I hope the eye doctor went GREAT!
 
She's your baby girl, Brian and will only be little for a little while!! The bed was totally worth it from the pictures I saw on Beth's site!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?