Sunday, January 22, 2006

 

Sunday

1. My car won't start

2. I'm not strong enough anymore to push it up the incline of my driveway and into the garage. ( I swear I would have been able to back in the day...)

3. The new Imacs with the Intel procs shipped yesterday, that means they should comein this week which means I'd better order that "special ram"...

4. I am in absolutely no pain and my eyes are no longer sensitive to light ! I get the protective contacts removed tomorrow morning, hopefully the vision will improve. Its good now, but I'm hoping for superman-like vision.

Comments:
Sorry about your car, Brian. David used to be the same way, (back in the day!) LOL!

I'm so glad your eyes are feeling better. I will be praying for superman vision for you!! That would be cool!
 
As long as it's not x-ray vision. . .ha ha!!

Bummer about your car. The good thing about living here is Houston is that it's so flat we don't have to worry about pushing our cars up inclines. That's about the only good thing about Houston I can think of. . .

Congrats on the new vision! I'm jealous!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?