Friday, February 10, 2006

 

Friday

1. Never try to run on the treadmill in 3 yr old shoes (unless you really like blisters)

2. Beth is the best to go shoe shopping with.

3. I was correct to be wary about rebooting my machine as it did not properly detect my IDE devices upon reboot. I had to leave it sit all day and try it again. Viola. Works fine. Also ports 25 and 110 are working again so all the spam to my inbox is coming in properly.

4. Somehow I talked myself into giving a presentation next week on SharePoint. I should probably learn how to use it soon.

5. I also have to give a presentation on those fancy new Intel iMacs. Probably should turn one on soon....

Comments:
Brian for a split second I though maybe something possessed you to wear Anna's shoes! That would have caused more than blisters! So send Beth out here to NY to help me go shoe shopping! I am horrible at it.
 
LMAO at your comment Tracy!! I thought the same thing for a split second!!

Better wording: . . .shoes that are 3 years old.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?