Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday

1. I'm a bad, bad blogger.

2. Turns out that my inital fears were correct and they will have to remove and possibly replace the head on my cavailer.

3. I restarted the DHCP Client service on my mail server ( the machine whose DNS A record was magically disappearing). I haven't had any trouble since.

4. Rosetta is not emulation.

5. The raid card in my DL320 G3 is kinda crappy - it looks like it needs software drivers to work correctly. I'm trying to setup Fedora Core 4 on it and it is seeing 2 hard drives even though they are technically in a RAID1 config.

6. My Dad's computer is pretty well hosed. It won't allow me to create a page file. I went into the registry and specified the page file size etc and the machine booted properly ... once. After that it takes about 20 minutes to logon. So I'm going scorched earth on it.

Comments:
Awwww, it's all good Brian. Sometimes us bloggers just can't function enough to come on and blog!
Sorry to hear about the car. I hope it isn't that bad. Good luck with that. Hey, great picture of you and Beth on her blog!!! Good luck with the exercise. I love that you are so support of her. You FOA boys are so good to us!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?