Sunday, February 12, 2006

 

Sunday

1. I forgot to mention on Friday - that I learned that Coldplay is terrible treadmill music. Not that I expected them to be good.. They work much better when walking to and from the train as sort of "cool down" music. The White Stripes worked much better on the treadmill.

2. I had to LOL at Tracy's comment on Friday's post.

3. I talked to my neice's dad who happens to own a car shop and he said that removing the spark plug shouldn't be too expensive since it is very accessible. (its in the very front of the engine.) So I will have it towed there tomorrow.

Comments:
Hey Brian,
I forgot to mention how impressed I am that you walk on the treadmill! That is GREAT!! I'm really glad to hear that your wallet will be spared as far as your car is concerned. I am still keeping my fingers crossed that it is as easy as they say.
Have a great Valentine's Day. Treat our Beth to something GREAT!
 
As you can see, I'm trying to get caught up here! Glad to hear that you can get it fixed inexpensively.

Good job on the treadmill. Beth is a great motivator, huh? Gotta LOVE her!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?