Thursday, February 16, 2006

 

Thursday

1. It is possible to eat bread sticks at the Olive Garden w/out Alfredo sauce. I had no idea.

2. Despite the fact that my Dl320 G3 has a weak array controller - it still works, sort of, manually 0f course. Meaning if a drive fails I have to shut the machine off and flip disks, then power back up. If the server I'm building wasn't so critical maybe that would suffice. But it is very critical so I can't settle for a half way cooked RAID1 array. I think I am going to buy a new server with a real SMART Array controller.

Comments:
Well I learned something from you...I didn't know people ate Olive Garden breadsticks WITH Alfredo sauce. Don't they call that heart attack on a plate?
 
LMAO Tracey!! I was just coming to comment on the breadsticks too!

I'm staying away from all Italian eateries for a few weeks since I got into trouble at one last weekend.

Dip away Brian! Enjoy the alfredo, just don't enjoy it TOO much in front of your wife!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?